Mission Critical Training.
Through all my years of training for fitness, combat or just purely for fun. I have always kept a strong mind and a positive aptitude. I know it now to be mission critical training. A mission because my target was to become a champion, critical because failure could lead to pain from a combat point of view and training is a means to an end.
Failure is not an option. Do or die, blood sweat and tears, all these words, phrases sum up the mental state required to achieve. The thoughts that accompanied me at every tournament as a coach and competitor was excruciating, I questioned myself. Am I ready? Have I done my job and prepared my student?
These are questions that anyone involved in any form of training or competition will ask.
Digging deeper and then some.
Every part of your being will and must be tested, there’s no room for doubt. Bring in the big boys,
- Treadmills, designed to give our training a 365 experience. Road work is very essential to testing our cardiovascular system but sometimes this isn’t always possible.
- Weight machines or Free weights (Resistance training)
A treadmill is a great tool when it comes to pushing yourself to the
limit, personally I must admit I hate the whole concept of running but I acknowledge that’s me! During my days of training, running would be the last thing I’d want to do. Give me techniques or stretching any day of the week! But other competitors would swear by it, Boxers thrive on it.
Mission critical training.
When it comes to mission critical training you must push. So you think you’re fit but you could be fitter! You think that your fast but guess what, you could be faster!
It doesn’t matter where you believe you are in your training regime or what you’re thinking, you must accept the fact that you can do better, achieving your goals depend up on it. Weights are an invaluable training aid when it comes to shaping, toning, rehabilitating an injury or defining your muscles. Various machines exist and all target different muscle groups.
- It is made of high quality materials with good elastic, durable enough for your workout needs and daily wearing.
- This Yoga Sports Pants will steal your heart! Chic and comfortable, add it to your basket and let it full fill your wardrobe.
Performance clothing helps.
- 90% Polyester, 10% elastane.
- Great for many sport such as running, jogging, hiking, riding and training. Also suit for casual wearing.
- The classic style sports pant will never go out of fashion trend, it still be the hot selling on each year.
- Material compositions: Made of 90% polyester 10% spandex.
- Material: Polyester women power stretch plus size high waist yoga pants. Running tights, women’s tight Capri workout legging. Women’s yoga cotton pants women’s tights leggings yoga pants Women’s cotton stretch boxer shorts tights pants yoga. Women’s solid fold over solid bootleg flare yoga pants.
- Season: All seasons women’s solid fold over solid bootleg flare yoga pants trousers, women leggings women’s slimming leggings. Soft wide waistband － running yoga pants hidden pocket. Women power stretch plus size high waist yoga pants. Running tights women’s gym workout ankle leggings running pants.
- Reduce irritation and eliminate chafing and increases comfort women’s boot cut colour block long lounge yoga sport leggings pants. Women’s plus size floral printed ladies elasticated waist long pants. Trousers new women’s plain wide leg casual trousers, ladies stretch fit tie trim pants plus size women’s casual regular fit. High waist chiffon harem pencil pants drawstring waist. Leggings Yoga pants is suitable for many occasions like cycling, work out at the gym, yoga or mountain climb.
Training In Style.
- Occasion: Sport Trousers, yoga women’s floral printing drawstring wide leg pants summer casual high waist trousers leggings women’s plus size plain palazzo wide leg flared ladies trousers pants new women‘s wide leg bottoms flared plus size pants palazzo s plain trousers.
- How to wash: Hand wash cold, hang or Line dry women’s trousers floral printed ruched elastic waistband. Drawstring wide leg pants leggings women’s wide leg Boohoo palazzo gaucho trousers women’s harem trousers ali baba long ladies girls pants baggy harem leggings plus size women boohoo harem pants hippie trousers.
When Is Enough, Enough?
I’m very sorry to say that the answer to this question is NEVER! I have never met an athlete who has achieved perfection in all aspects of his or her training and not have the ability to do more. You can never do enough!
Now let’s get back to work.
Working out has got easier over the years, when I say this I don’t mean training is easy but the training aids to assist us makes it easier. We can pick a muscle group or a part of your training that needs targeting and there’s a machine designed to help us achieve it, how great is that. I do suppose there’s still an element of skill and knowledge required to know what you need to do and how to achieve it?
This was my calling! I could do this all day every day. But not everyone can, your training will be motivated by a few reasons. This could be:
You’re not asking for much but are you prepared to work for it. Your mission is set, will you take up the challenge and follow it through? Only you have the answer to that one. It’s time to deploy mission critical training, “I’ll do what it takes” you tell yourself but will you!
Keep the faith, you are your own worst enemy. It’s very easy to say “That’s it I’ve had enough’, I encourage you to take control, you are in charge and only you. This is the main ingredient for success!
The required mind set.
Hardcore training is a state of mind that needs to be achieved for the required results. This is by no way easy but possible with hard work.
- Clear your mind by sitting down somewhere undisturbed.
- Focus on pleasant thoughts.
- Set your goals and accept it’ll be hard but you accept this.
- See yourself achieving your goals.
The Break down to above is this, when sitting, lying down or whatever makes you relax your mind and body can get in sync. Great things start to happen when this is done, I refer to this stage has a system check. Your mind and body links and all aches and pains become visible. You are now in a place where you can make a difference to how you feel.
Your focus is on those aches and pains, confirming mentally how you will over come them. Nothing will stop you from achieving your goals, to help you here try and picture the worst training session you’ve ever had and then multiply it by two! What you are doing now is confirming in your mind that you accept what needs to happen for you to achieve your targets.
Finally, you must see through all negative thoughts and see yourself reaching your goals. You are in control of your own destiny.
Mission control, controlled!
Great news! At this point you should have placed a few positive thoughts in place and those thoughts will become your foundation for success. You’ve taken control of your mind body and soul, this is a big step and it’s a part of your mission critical training program that requires regular training.
I would suggest at least three times a week, if not daily. You’re now in the driving seat and ready for ultimate success.
In for a landing.
Being able to set yourself goals and targets is quite easy but being able to programme and reprogrammed your mind to allow you to achieve them is not. Every step forward will be met with challenges and they will lead to doubt. Your mind is a very powerful tool and your Allie, you can’t fail.
Believe in yourself, push your body and shape your mind with positive thoughts.
There’s no room for failure. You must believe!
You’re in charge of your destiny.
I hope you enjoy the read and please leave any comments below.